RESERVED GROOMING RULES
Reservations must be submitted on this form and postmarked no later than April 1, 2020. Spaces will
be assigned in the order received. Request to groom together must be sent in the same envelope.
NSF will be charged a fee of $25. No refunds after April 1, 2020. Dogs may be left overnight in
RESERVED GROOMING SPACES ONLY AT THE OWNERS’ OWN RISK.
Doors are locked at 10:00PM and will reopen at 6:30AM.
• Non-reserved day grooming: No electrical will be available, no equipment or dogs may be left overnight in Non-reserved grooming spaces.
• Non-reserved grooming is first come, first serve each day and no saving of spaces.
• All grooming spaces will be designated with tape/chalk on the floor.
• Electrical outlets and exercise pens will be allowed in RESERVED GROOMING SPACES ONLY.
• Grooming and crating area aisles must remain open at all times and control of these areas will be
the responsibility of TKC. The club reserves the right to rearrange set ups to maximize available space.
• Show building will be available for set up from 2:00PM to 7:00PM on Friday.
• Doors will be locked at 10:00PM Friday and 10:00PM on Saturday.
• Access to the grooming area Saturday and Sunday will be 6:30AM.
EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW THESE IMPORTANT RULES!
• Minimum 14 gauge extension cords shall be used to extend electrical service.
• Extension cords shall be plugged directly into an electrical outlet and shall, except for approved multi-plug extension cords, serve only one portable appliance.
• The amp capacity of the extension cords shall not be less than the rated capacity of the portable appliance supplied by the cord.
• Any cord across an aisle, MUST be taped down with APPROVED tape, provided by T.K.C.
• NO EXERCISE PENS are allowed in any location other than “Reserved Grooming” in the Exhibition Hall and those MUST have underlayment and be kept clean at all times.
• Spaces are “approximately” 10x10 at $60.00 for Friday through Sunday. There is no reduction in fee for fewer days.
• Electricity is available in “Reserved Grooming” for $25.00 Friday through Sunday.
• There will be a limited amount of “Day of Show” grooming space without access to power. All equipment MUST be removed at the end of the day or will be confiscated.
• Acknowledgment will be EMAILED ONLY, so please be sure and put your email address (legibly written) on the form.
• Building will be available for setup on Friday at 2:00PM. PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO ACCESS before this time.
• NO TAPE WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE FLOORS EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY T.K.C.